I am a voiceover artist working from my own studio. I started life as a TV journalist - that's where I had my first voice training some years ago - and have sinced worked in PR and as a copywriter. So I know writing, the importance of succinct, catchy copy and I know voice.
What I can do for you:
- radio and television commercials
- corporate videos, e-learning videos, multi-media applications
- automated telephony systems
- ...and anything else you need voiced.
- voice training for TV presenting
- training with The NZ Voice Academy in voice acting and basic studio engineering
- private voice training with Linda Cartwright
What I can offer
- Recording from my home studio
- MP3 and Wav files
- I have a Citronic studio condenser microphone, Scarlett 2i4 audio interface and GarageBand/ProTools.
- As I work from home I am able to respond quickly and efficiently.
I look forward to working with you!