The Global Voice From Nowhere.
Nicholas Contreras is a Filipino Voiceover Artist who loves telling stories, pushing boundaries and making people laugh. He is warm, energetic, personable and on many an occasion...offbeat!
Nicholas has a global accent that you can’t quite place: A Global Voice From Nowhere. It is a blend between a Kiwi accent and Standard U.S. American accent.
He can also utilize a Standard U.S. American accent.
Nicholas has the versatility to voice in a number of different styles, takes direction well, and especially enjoys character acting.
Projects Nicholas has been involved in:
Other Relevant Experience
- Motion Capture Voice Acting Experience
- The New Zealand Voice Academy Course (Tutors: Toby Ricketts, Andi Spargo, John Sweetman, Sarah McLeod, Bronnie Howells)
- The VoiceOver Network Workshop - Creating an Audition that Pops (Tutor: Sara Jane Sherman)
- The VoiceOver Network Workshop - Thrive in VO! How to Win the Audition (Tutor: Elley Ray Hennessy)
- The VoiceOver Network Workshop - Fear of Improv - 12 Steps (Tutor: Scott Parkin)
- The VoiceOver Network Workshop - Narrating from the Inside, Out (Tutor: Dian Perry)
- The VoiceOver Network Workshop - Video Game Auditions - How to Knock it out of the Park (Tutor: Randall Ryan)
- The VoiceOver Network Workshop - Amazing Radio Commercial Reads that book more work (Tutor: Rich O'Donoghue)
- The VoiceOver Network Workshop - Discover The Animation Character Voices Within You (Tutor: Lori Alan)
- Actor’s Voice - Voice Classes (Tutor: Sylvia Rands)
- The VoiceOver Network Workshop - Video Games to Anime to Film Sets - How to Deliver the Best Audition (Tutor: Jason Douglas)
Location: Auckland, New Zealand